Battle of the Hawks Whitecross V Hale V Lewis

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Gonaddz, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Gotta take Fyfe out no matter if he plays or not so who would be a better option as I'm racking my brain they are all good options. Any help would be finger licking good :p

2. BennyA

BennyA New Member

Of those 3, I would have to say lewis. He is spending plenty of time in the midfield, and he should for the rest of the year. I have the same issue but compounded by leuenberger. Any ideas on who I should get in for him?

3. Tango

Tango New Member

Watch for news on Hale's injury. He dislocated his finger on the weekend.

4. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

I've had Hale in there from the beginning as a forward because of DPP and hence cover for my rucks, and also because of his obvious point-scoring potential switching between the ruck and as a goal-scoring forward - but I can't see why you'd waste a trade to get him in now. He's a solid, dependable scorer - probably there are players with more upside out there around the price.

I'm looking at Hawthorn to have numerous players to upgrade to but obviously that isn't possible by and large until the byes are completed.

5. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

I really liked Lewis early but Whitecross jumping into contention has made the choice difficult.
    Hale I already have and am considering trading him in 2 rounds to Stevie J most likely, & J Roo to Lewis/Sidebum/Tippett/Whitecross.
    I'd rate both Lewis & whitecross as more reliable long term scorers than Hale who will have peaked soon.

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Cheers Tango! Then it looks like it aint a 3 some. His finger aint to finger lickin good. Thanks fidelsfinger! good outlook as you have to be wise when trading and Mr.Fyfe is throwing a spanner in the works. Lewis is a good option but the other 2 are just so damn cheap I could afford a good night on the town if Whitecross preforms and the next upgrade will be so much sweeter! On that note when is the next price hike?

7. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

What effect will Luke Hodge have on Whitecross & Lewis's scoring? Gotta keep that in mind

8. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Hodge has missed the opening three weeks of the 2012 I thought Hodge was an injury machine! Comes and goes with that nagging calf injury.

9. Gonnadz prices change every round now for the rest of the comp, it's based on a 3 round average which is why they don't change in the first 2 rounds

10. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

BlueBeliever, Cheers! was wondering about that. The SC system is a lot like trading on the stock market. I was always taught to buy when everyone sells maybe it isn't time for Fyfe to go.