Beat the Best

Discussion in 'AFL' started by The_General, Jul 8, 2011.

1. The_General

The_General Member

Hey Guys,

I wasn't sure whether with all the internet issues and like, Lucas would get time to put up a Beat the Best article. As such, I have decide just to add my thoughts on what others and I could do to try and make up some points

This article will not be as in depth a Lucas' and I will try to uphold the standard of the Beat the Best articles as best I can.

OK, to the team. Well firstly congratulation Impro. great to see another TS member up on that leader board.

Trades:
    Anyone who has had Sandi twice, Griffin and Kreuzer is going to be low (if you want to know the exact number, you can find it in the leagues function).

Starting 22:
    Amazing to see he doesn't have Fisher. I would assume that would be this week, but with some of the forward issues who knows. My advice is for anyone who doesn't have hime, BRING IN FISHER.

Not too many players missing this week is his advantage as well as having Kreuzer as R2. Has still got Selwood so expect his scoring to pickup again slightly towards the end of the year (again amazing effort to be No. 1 with him on the bench).

Beating Him:

As stated earlier FISHER. Apart from this, the Rd19 multi-bye where he will have Lids, Newman, Goodes and ROK all missing, with very few if any trades left.

If you can keep Rioli, this will be a handy POD along with any of Hodge, Mitchell, Priddis or Thompson.

My opinion is he doesn't quite have enough trades left and will get overrun eventually (probably Rd19), but in saying that he has managed to bring himself up to No. 1 so who knows.

2. boydshow

boydshow Guest

I think one of the keys to impromptu is Swan v Pendles & Judd v Murphy. He was ahead last week, but for much of the year he has lost out in these PODs

3. The_General

The_General Member

He has both Swan and Pendles griff.