Bench tapscott, knights or krakouer????

Discussion in 'AFL' started by b_frazer5, Apr 8, 2011.

1. b_frazer5

b_frazer5 New Member

i need to put one of these 3 on the bench, which one? Im leaning towards krakouer cos of his opposition and he may be subbed. Help!

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Krak would be the last I'd bench.

Tapscott should score well against the lions.

Ade have Freo at home.

However I'd still bench Knights.

Maybe try and free up space in your fwds with DPP, if you have it.

3. Heater

Heater New Member

Hmm interesting one. The Krak was subbed off in R1 becuase of cramp. He started as sub last week but I don't think that will happen this week. He'll start on the ground and try and give the Pies every opportunity to rip the Blues a new one. On the wide open spaces of the G he could be in for a big one. If he is subbed off then it will be late in the game and by then he should have scored some tasty points. IMO Sidebottom will be sub tonight.... You can't go past Tapscott right now. In super form and I reckon will get some time in the middle in a side that is stuggling with clearances, etc. I have never been sold on Knights so bench him. I know its a fair bit of cash on the bench but he is a good emergency should one of your forwards not play.

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

b_frazer - you've created 3 identical topics in the forum. Maybe delete the other two ones.

5. Fez

Fez Moderator

Got the same problem in dream team in midfield I have benches krakouer and have swan Judd Boyd selwood harris libba on the field is that a good move?

6. b_frazer5

b_frazer5 New Member

@ Nick yeah but like one person answered me in the other forums so i thought id make a proper one