Bit of help

Discussion in 'AFL' started by weedoo, Apr 13, 2012.

1. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Gday, few quick problems which I'd love some help with.

Firstly, value picks I'm looking at are Milera, Stanley, Geary and Dempsey. Was thinking of trading either Saad for either Milera or Stanley. Not sure if it's worth the trade though, although I've heard Saad has been suspended in the VFL so shouldn't play AFL for atleast 5 or so weeks. Who offers more money in the longterm, taking into account job security etc, Milera or Stanley? Also is this trade for Saad actually worth it? And are Geary and Dempsey worth a look in for say Shaw, Ellis, or Smedts?

Two more problems, Big Cox and Stevie J. Getting very tempted to trade Cox for Kreuzer (my other rucks are Mumford, Giles and Stephenson). Is this worth it? Also will Stevie J come good? Or should I maybe downgrade him to Milera or Stanley, or even sideways to another premium?

I'm okay with price drops, aslong as I know the player is a keeper and I will never trade him out. Not too sure Stevie J is, mind you I know how hot and cold he can be.

I've got 24 trades left still if that helps.

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

JS: Stanley
    Geary/Dempsey: Big fat no from me
    Cox: Stick fat with the Cox for one more match at least
    SJ is always hot and cold. Comes with the territory, will do well in KP matches.

3. Moblets

Moblets New Member

I think you have JS with Milera. I think a sideways Saad to Milera is you best bet, or Stanley if you want a POD selection.

Agree with Lucas - stick fat with Cox and SJ now you have them.

Don't worry about Dempsey/Geraly atm unless you have someone not playing.

4. Moblets

Moblets New Member

I think you have JS with Milera. I think a sideways Saad to Milera is you best bet, or Stanley if you want a POD selection.

Agree with Lucas - stick fat with Cox and SJ now you have them.

Don't worry about Dempsey/Geraly atm unless you have someone not playing.

5. timma_01

timma_01 New Member

Think Stanley has more JS than Milera. Milera, Saad, Cripps and Siposs (when all available) will be battling for 1, maybe 2 spots once schneider is back in the team.

I would worry about Geary's JS, never a guarantee in the 22 but scores pretty well when he does.

6. Moblets

Moblets New Member

Geary is safe until Gwilt returns - plenty of time to moo. I hate him though and think there are some better options.