Burgoyne for Hargrave? Much better than Treloar for Cloke....

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Gonaddz, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Or anyones else for that matter around that price range 350 to 400K as Hargrave looks like he is getting worse and worse. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

2. Das Phoenix

Das Phoenix Guest

Take a look at Rhyce Shaw from Sydney mate, @ $310 its not too late for him.

3. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Thanks SCJ just had a look, scores are low but his last match went through the roof! 148!! What was he eatting that day. Do you have him in your team? Looks the goods if he can continue to score high!

4. Das Phoenix

Das Phoenix Guest

Newman and R Shaw are in my team this week, barring the unforseen :eek: .

5. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Thanks SCJ, I'm really considering it now as I get to pocket some sweet cash as a sideways trade is never usually a good thing.

6. Seabass

Seabass New Member

Grima from the Roos is 402,500 - only 3 games so far for 68,97 & 120. Could be a nice POD (only in 1385 teams ATM), but might be a little too early to jump onto with just the 3 games.

7. Seabass

Seabass New Member

Sorry Gonaddz, just realized he has the bye this week, so doesn't help! My bad.

8. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Thanks anyways Seabass. Nice people out there willing to help! It's always a punt with SC I've just gotta buy one of those crystal balls and then I'll be good to go!

9. Das Phoenix

Das Phoenix Guest

Gonaddz, as an aside, Hargrave can do ok and may still bounce back and improve his scoring. Backs are a little tough to pick and a trade is a valuable thing. Not really convinced trading Hargrave is worth it but good luck.

10. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy New Member

Yarran is cheap only 322,000 but has been injury plagued this year only 1 score above 100 ave in 61.5 big risk but with no carrazo or scotland surely he will improve soon BE 132 so might be worth it after the bye if he plays 1 or 2 games

11. Superwolf

Superwolf New Member

I agree with Jibba, has to be Newman if needing a mid-priced back! He's dropped because of his 34 a few weeks back against the Bombers (not sure what happened that game to Newman!) but forgiving that he looks a reliable lock for anyone's defence.

Also guys, apologies for a quick plug but my mate and run a website called AFL Aftermath. We try to give you plenty of SuperCoach tips and reveal who are the Bulls & Bears of the SuperCoach stock market!

Check it out - http://www.aflaftermath.com.au/supercoach-match-committee.html

All good fun!

Cheers

Superwolf

12. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Newman too much $$$ but for those who can afford him I say DO IT!! How many trades are you guys at? Need to get an idea before I burn way too many :/

13. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy New Member

I've got 12 left after this week, thinking about trading 3 in Cloke, Robinson and Stevie J for porp, D Smith and A. Christensen
    Hoping it pays off

14. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Tread carefully Ron Burgundy, the game is afoot!