Completed teams getting ripped!!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Lethaldons, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Hi Guys, more a gripe as its 1st week of finals but it seems that those who have preped there team throughout the year to have a prem cover on different lines instead of relying on rookies is getting nothing for there investments, With players like smith , mzungi, puopoloo , lower (at times) , smashing at 90plus scores left right and centre, the less informed/prepared are hanging in there with there rookies, 1 example for myslef this week was having too many prems in fwd line (benched nroo), where my opponent was forced to play smith 110 WTF?? Anyone else out there feeling there getting ripped for wasting trades on a solid team?

2. crew

crew New Member

Spoon of concrete. Like a game of footy it's form on the day. I for one enjoy the pain Supercoach can bring..............Otherwise it'd be prety boring imo.

3. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Nope not at all... No issues with my guys, all in red hot form!!

4. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Maybe its just me then feeling sorry that ive got 3 90plus emg scores on the bench this rnd!! @crew might have to borrow some of that cement your talking about, im sure being a swans suppoter you would of had quite a few spoonfuls yourself this week :) Ill have to remember to send goodes a thankyou note, bombers havent played finals for a few years !!

By the way goodes please take out your frustrations on richmond today and get a nice 150plus game!!

5. Tino

Tino Member

Hearing you - Talia, Mzungu and Smith on the pine.

Wouldn't be so upset as Talia only hit 85 odd, but had that spud Lower on the field...

6. crew

crew New Member

Yup being a Swans man HAS hardened me. Watched the game with a Tigers mate had a slab riding on it and laughed all the way through knowing the boys were having an off day, :))) Hope your not like one of them people that turn on their own when things don't go their way ??. :)))

7. shanaz

shanaz New Member

i cant agree. Whilst a select few of the rookie picks have been getting good scores recently, the big scores are almost always going to the premiums.
    Have some faith! :)