Conca, Puopolo, Liberatore vs Heppell (d), Bewick, Atley

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Holey, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Holey

Holey Moderator Staff Member

The latter I have currently... pros and cons for each:

Conca, etc: Conca will score well, and looks set in the 22, Puopolo and Liberatore both scored well in the NAB but JS is an issue

Heppell, etc: I think the trio have better JS than Puopolo and Liberatore but may not score as well....

Who would you take?

2. poey

poey New Member

I would take the latter option Holey, Puopolo and Liberatore are just too risky. What's your thought on Irons instead of Atley? My final descision is between C.Knights + Irons vs Polec and Conca. Both combinations the same value almost to the dollar.

3. spine

spine New Member

I am having a similar issue. I currently need to make a choice between Heppell and Conca. Can someone offer advice on who I should be selecting out of the two.

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Personally I would go Heppell - I think he has shown more.

And I would go for the Hep/Bew/Atley combo - job security is very important when coming to rookies.

Can anyone split Tapscott and Darling for me?

5. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Tappy is getting a game this week, confirmed.

I'd have them both if possible, but understand that can make R5 a bit of a squeeze if you have more than one other Demon/Eagle/Swan (Goodes + who...Petrie/Cox)

I dunno about Heppell. Showed a lot in the matches I saw on TV but when up close watching the final he didn't.

I'm not convinced about Bewick's JS at all. There are quite a few of those 'foot soldier' type mids at Brisbane.

Also would love to throw a bone to Lester in defence but thinking that could be too presumptous