Daisy out

Discussion in 'AFL' started by thegob, May 17, 2013.

1. thegob

thegob New Member

news from Pies they will rest Daisy 2 weeks to see how his ankle goes. Thye then play Bris, Melb, WB and bye. Wonder when he'll be back.

2. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

Its the sort of thing that you could see dragging on thats for sure. In two weeks time it will probably still be sore and the next thing you know it will be a returrn after the bye. Having said that Im still going to hold for now though as im wanting to grab priddis this week and then birchall next week when he bottoms out so wont be able to move thomas on as rookies will need to be culled to generate cash. For the next two weeks i plan to fill in with dwyer and hope he can play like he did last week. Whats everyone else planning to do with him?

3. jp

jp Active Member

I'm holding. Can afford to get Gaz this week with 1up 1down, figures I should do it before I cant afford him anymore. Holding daisy to see if the verdict changes. Although its the kind of niggling thing that might take a while to heal..... oh well, focused on league wins from now on anyway

4. thegob

thegob New Member

Daisy is now out for the rest of the year! Glad I waited a week before picking him up. A lot of people burnt I reckon

5. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

I'm one of them. Just makes it easier to get NicNat this week rather than waiting 4-5 for his price to (maybe) drop, so not burnt that bad(plus he made me 22k).