Daniel Wells

Discussion in 'AFL' started by DIMSIM101, May 24, 2013.

1. DIMSIM101

DIMSIM101 New Member

Interested on peoples opinions on D.Wells as the last midfield spot... has scored quite well this year... 107 vs COLL 68 vs GEEL 125 vs SYD 119 vs BRIS 125 vs HAW 104 vs PORT 28 vs DOGS (Was the sub and only played a quarter) 107 vs WCE Because of the sub vest against dogs he will drop to around the 480,000 mark... he is owned by only 0.69% of all Supercoachers... Am I missing something about him... seems like good value as final spot in the midfield

2. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

Looks pretty good from those numbers, but you'd probably have to be prepared to cop the odd score like the geelong game. Should avoid the tag with swallow and harvey more likely to get it and abig POD ifless than 1% of teams have him. I took priddis instead when he was cheap as my M8 so I would pass onhim myself for that reason. Not sure how he fared against the crows

3. is don is good

is don is good New Member

@dimsim, I am liking wells' ave & price as well. If u exclude the vest effected game, his average is just under 108, which is similar 2 ducky's & he is an extra 50k, who I am considering. Wells plays the pies & hawks come PF & GF, earlier in the year he scored 107 & 125, so should b able 2 knock out decent scores. North, if they stop choking, could b fighting for that last finals stop, which is making him more appealing for me than ducky, cos the general might be down at Geelong in the last few round!

4. DC

DC Member

Wells is a good option this week... a nice POD... even Watson has had ascore under 70.. I think Wells can average 100-110 for the remainder of the year.

5. G-Train

G-Train Member

I wouldn't personally trade him in. I think he will average 90-95. Only gone near 100 average twice and is 28 years old (improvement unlikely). I would only be looking to trade in MIDS that you think will average a minimum or around 114/115 for the season.