Dear Leigh Matthews n co....

Discussion in 'AFL' started by port_leschenault, Apr 24, 2011.

1. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

2. sean

sean New Member

as i said earlier - gc didnt win - port lost it ...

And Leigh deserves far more than just a fried egg in his face :)

3. whips

whips New Member

A bit harsh on Lethal.
    Apart from the fact he's wrong I reckon he's not far off the mark. lol
    The Ox said on SEN during the week that he was p'd off that he had to go to cover this game.
    He ended up with a match that was totally intriguing. Awful but intriguing. I'm glad I watched it.
    GCS are horrible but I admire what can be achieved when 22 players have a RHG.
    And it's funny that Port were the same the week before.
    Love this game!!!!

4. Fez

Fez Moderator

what a great last quarter, found myself barracking for the suns more then my own team in the last quarter.

I also said if GC can get a kick 2 before 3 qtr time they had a minor sniff great fightback.

Teams below GC on the ladder Brisbane and one of Richmond/North lol

5. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

There seemed to be moments there when GC were playing like an AFL side. Brief moments and some individual brilliance from the likes of Matera. Swallow came into the game late and made a major contribution when he did. Ablett's influence was not great. This could give them some self belief and footy is 50% in the head.

Sure Port went to sleep and errors were like the flu. They require radical surgery - brain surgery. But just think of the fat when the numbers come out on those GC cows - gotta like that.

If it was the coach's decision to rest Brogan because it was an easy game, hopefully he will cop his share of the blame.

6. crew

crew New Member

That game is typical Port all over. I'm glad the Suns got 1 in the bag but count on Port to bring their Motlopesk game to the front when it most matters (Debt demolition) to the few supporters they have left.
    Not only is their game poo but the light at the end of the tunnel is a far can train !!.

7. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from TerryinBangkok on April 24, 2011, 22:50
    If it was the coach's decision to rest Brogan because it was an easy game, hopefully he will cop his share of the blame.</blockquote>

I listened to Primus talk to FoxSports before the game and it was both a conscious decision to rest Brogan and a necessary decision because he was carrying an injury. "If we didn't rest him this week he could miss a month of footy". Or something close to that.