dreamteam eliminator

Discussion in 'AFL' started by patash, Jun 23, 2011.

1. patash

patash New Member

hey guys, im still travelling nicely in the dteliminator just wondering who many ts users are still going and your plans for taking it out.

2. BigLance

BigLance New Member

was going nicely until i got the luckiest SOB last week, terrible team that all rocked up to conspire to defeat my team. I actually moved up to about 600 overall with my score but he got lucky with no knights or Nroo and people like dal getting 133 which could be his highest for the year. I was shattered to say the least. Good luck in your run.

3. Steve

Steve Moderator Staff Member

I am still alive. I should not speak too soon but the team I am playing this week looks very weak. I can't believe they have made it this far. They are ranked 57,000 overall and their team has so many holes in it.

4. FunkSoulBrother

FunkSoulBrother Member

I am alive in eliminator. havent even checked it for weeks..LOL

I am in 156 position overall. Second year in a row that I am going heaps better in DT

5. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Got knocked out thanks to NRoo :(

6. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

got knocked out last week courtesy of the bartel injury, naturally the oppenent didnt have him. whats the prize for whoever wins it? i assume theyre not giving away two cars?

7. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Probably giving some signed posters or other non cash prize. Pfft

8. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Still going will in the eliminator , looking at my opponents team this week they have at least 1 o if they dont trade, saying that there team is pretty weak and sandilands might give me an edge, only realised last night that it was a $2000 cash prize for some reason i thought the prize was a car?

9. FunkSoulBrother

FunkSoulBrother Member

Ok..Wow..managed to stay alive by 3 points this week

2201 v 2198

Watching Swallows score in the last game creeping up on my score was nerve racking. Not sure if he got injured on was tagged out of the game or did he just have a quiet one? Wasn't watching the game just the scores on my phone.