Enright or Adcock

Discussion in 'AFL' started by julz1986, Jun 8, 2011.

1. julz1986

julz1986 New Member

ignore the price difference at the moment as adcock will drop again next week leaving them basically the same price for me, i need to upgrade Lower this week or next who's more likely to keep scoring?

2. DC

DC Member

Lower would be a great bench option moving into the finals.

Who else have you got in your backline?

Adcock hasnt been running through the middle the last 2 games and has been more accountable to whoever he is playing on.

Enright scored his first 100 for awhile and I would like to see if he can back it up again this week before grabbing him.

Newman/Deledio would be ideal to pick up this week with there next bye in the multi round.

3. silacious

silacious New Member

don't forget Broughton he's at 409K atm. can upgrade lower to him instead.would cost 60K i dont trust adcock after the last two weeks. broughton looks to be hitting some good form

4. VanderHaar

VanderHaar New Member

someone posted in another thread will boughtons points change if barlow gets back in ?

id go lids or newman specialy if you going for league cause cats have a bye in the finals , so unless u have a spare trade for enright ? or good bench cover?

5. julz1986

julz1986 New Member

I have
    Shaw, fisher, Gibbs, deledio, broughton, suckling, Goddard.

Goddard will be a swing player in a couple weeks.

I basically am just torn between these 2 as they Both will match my budget requirements for the next two weeks of trades as I'm done after that.

I'm leaning towards Enright as I have no Geelong he has a late bye. But other than the last 2 weeks adcock has been ripping it up.

Basically my trade options are..
    Harris to priddis, darling to didak, lower to adcock, heppell to harvey

Or

Harris to didak, lower to enright, darling to Harvey, heppel to priddis.

The other 3 trades I'm definitely going with it's just the adcock n enright one I'm stuck on. Once those trades are locked in(barring long term injuries) my team is set for a while.

6. Morko78

Morko78 New Member

Shannon Hurn presents a nice POD, maybe one to consider also.