Enright or Scotland?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by weedoo, Sep 1, 2012.

1. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Who will score more this week? Enright against the Swans at Simonds, or Scotland against the Saints at Etihad? Prices are irrelevant, just looking for the most points with this being the last round of the season.

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

Add Heath Shaw and Waters and Birchall to the equation , don't know who to bring in with last trade

3. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Have Shaw, not liking Waters too much against the Hawks in Victoria, although I do understand he is the type of player that plays well in tough games, and often losses. Liking Enright because he plays terrifically at Simonds, in 5 games this season he hasn't scored below 103 there, and he is historically very good against Sydney aswell. Liking Scotland too as he is the best defender I don't have basically, and again plays well at Etihad.

4. Worms

Worms New Member

first id go scotland over enright, second im in similar boat have god, lids, birch, scotland, carrots, looking for one last defender, was looking at waters or shaw, heard shaw was sore though??? or anyone else i dont have suggestions