Finger Pointing

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainter, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I did this a couple of years ago on BigFooty, before I found this. I was one of those people last year on the site when I didn't have an account and just looked around the sight, without participating. Well I thought I'd Start Finger Pointing up again, it's a second half of the season thing. Each week i "point a finger"at something that I don't like, I leave it to the second half of the season, so there's plenty of time for what is not good to improve.

FINGER POINTING
    As a kid, I'm always told not to point fingers, because it's rude. Well, rude I shall be then.

ROUNDS 1-12, FINGER POINTING
    Chris Judd -
    Judd's goalkicking has been far from great this year, and his woeful kicking continues, with another missed shot on the weekend. In the pre-season there was talk that Juddy was going to play more forward, in my view, it's not working, look at his hands, the ball, and his grip on the ball when he walks in, the bottom part of the ball (which should be facing the ground) is facing almost horizontal, towards the goal, it may work a little better in general play, when he's kicking to a teammate, but in front of goals it's terrible.
    SOLUTION -
    I think a solution for this would be to imagine a teammate standing behind the goals, I know it's basic, but it works. But maybe he shouldn't try and imagine like he's in General Play, because it certainly doesn't work for Griffen (WBD) in front of goals either, when he walks in straight, then takes a quick 2 or 3 steps to the right and hooking it across the body, misses to the left.

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Nick Riewoldt I have already finger pointed, when he was smothered in last years Grand Final on the goal line, only eligible for one year, Grand Final to Grand Final