Footy!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Dirty_Whorks, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Dirty_Whorks

Dirty_Whorks New Member

So… three weeks out from the pre-season opener (and launch of Fox Footy!) which means all that pretending to be interested in double-centuries and/or six-hour games of tennis can well and truly come to an end… It’s FOOTY people! And… SUPEPRCOACH…

… I think I should do three laps around the outside of the ‘G as a mark of respect.

… my wife has already started planning events without me.

… can I be too excited that Jordan Lewis is a MID/FWD?

… or that Roughie is a RUCK/FWD?

… or that some fools have rated the Hawks schedule the hardest in 2012 (I ask you, DID THEY EVEN LOOK AT IT????) … muahahahahahaha….

… or the Hawks are already rumoured to be flag favourites by many a bookie?

All I can say is I am bursting with anticipation… particularly for Round 1 when we will smash the Pies.

I am also sure there are around 15 new TS’ers here, having mentioned the secret to my success to my other league at the end of last year. (Boo! Hiss!)

In any case, looking forward to the banter and a massive season of footy ahead.

On another note, who is organising this top TS’ers 2011 SC League? There was talk of it last year…

2. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

The footy machine is certainly firing up for another season - getting excited!

Also really hoping that Roughy finds some form, Love the idea of bringing him in for the bye rounds!

As for the TS top leagues, check out

http://tooserious.net/forum?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=1280.0