Help with the SuperCoach ticker

Discussion in 'AFL' started by MrNOYFB, Feb 16, 2011.

1. MrNOYFB

MrNOYFB New Member

I'm trying to enter my team and use the tooserious ticker to look at my supercoach team.

To log in to the supercoach site I have to enter my 'login email' and my 'password'.

When I click on the 'my team' link on the tooserious site, it asks me to enter my supercoach 'username' and 'password'. So is my email address what I should enter in the 'username' box?

2. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Yep, it's the same username and password you log into Supercoach with.

However, it's not turned on yet! I've been getting smashed recently and haven't had time to finish off the testing for it. The process is 95% finished, it just needs to be, well- finished! :)*hopefully* tonight I'll get it knocked off! Then there will be a post about it.

3. FunkSoulBrother

FunkSoulBrother Member

ok. well that answers my question no.1

Q2 is .. how often will it connect to and download the team. Will it aut adjut to current team or is this not possible?

Thanks Walesy. This site is great. And loving reading the forums.

A bit off topic but is there an easy way to know where im up to in reading the forums cos I see to be re reading a lot of it in trying to find out where I left off last time.

Cheers, FSB

4. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

It'll pull down the latest after every round- otherwise it's up to you to look after. :)

I think I might need to do a bit of work on the forums over the season, cause it's definitely not the easiest place in the world to keep track of what you've already read! :)

5. FunkSoulBrother

FunkSoulBrother Member

ok. so it pulls down the latest team. and that team replaces the team from the prev week?

LOL..i have read the same forum stuff about ten times i reckon. Esp hard if you havent been on for a few days. But all good.

Rome wasnt built in a day!!

6. Willy53

Willy53 New Member

Is the ticker thing ready yet.
    I have saved my team on my profile and it says save succsefull but when i went bck 2 my profile it didnt seem 2 be there.

7. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

@Willy53

If you have done the 'upload' on My Profile, go to the Stats page and you should be able to view your team there.

8. MrNOYFB

MrNOYFB New Member

Thanks for the help everyone.

9. Mattoc

Mattoc New Member

Righteo, not sure if i should reply here on start a new thread, but i have tried uploading my team a couple of teams now and still have had no luck in doing so.

Any reasons to why that is? Looked at the flicker/stats pages to no avail and wondering if there is anything i have missed. username and password entered correctly and said the side has been added but its not anywhere to be found.

I feel a little silly actually.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

10. Whyt_ee

Whyt_ee New Member

mine didn't work the first time. But it works now if thats any help.

I can mention that on the stats page you have to enter your team manually (DT & SC seperately?????), at least I had too anyway.