Help with winmar and shane edwards please

Discussion in 'AFL' started by anthak, Apr 29, 2011.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I need to do a couple of trades this week, and i'm trying to work it all out on my phone, but its all a bit hard atm.
    Thought i'd put out a few questions to the ts community...

I am planning to get a m/f into my mids, to swap with higgins. Thinking either winmar from saints (if selected), or shane edwards from tigers.
    Can anyone tell me anything about either of them, or recommend another m/f for me. Even if someone could let me know their be's that would be great.
    Cheers

2. anthak

Obviously winmar does not have a be yet... You know what I mean. lol

3. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Winmar has been emergency for past 3 or 4 games so you'd have to say he is very close to coming in. He is an absolute jet. He will definanalty be playing games this year, and hopefully if the weather is crap on Saturday night he will come in as late inclusion.

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

No guarantee either will play much. Could take a massive punt on Mzungu, even though he's 6 weeks off, at least you know he'll play heaps then, other than Winmar who knowing Ross' tactics, will play a couple of games and then get dropped for someone older and slower.

5. Fez

Fez Moderator

whats happening with Prestia??

6. anthak

thanks everyone. have decided that maybe i should aim higher, and have worked out that i have about $375k to spend
    so can even get dangerfield.

but should i go dangermouse to get better points. or go cheap, and save the cash for a better upgrade later...

7. anthak

haha, sorry to ask questions. ive already decided... im jumping on dangermouse