How many people have little Gazza coming off the bench this week?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by kizza, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kizza

kizza New Member

Little Gazz, Swallow & Harris all come off the bench for me this week and I think it might be a bit closer result than most people think up at Cararra this Saturday night...

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

My wife has Gazza off the bench, very excited Cats supporter who has put her first team in this year.

Stuffed up the benches because they were put in early last week, so a good deal of improvement in her.

Thankfully she's in a fairly weak league and has a 50-50 chance of finals.

3. kizza

kizza New Member

@ Lucas
    Well she will make up for a few points this week with Gazz I know alot of people have jumped off him which is good. He will be a Supercoach star again he is untaggable and will have a new lease of life on the Coast without Thompson breathing down his neck...

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

...and without his elite Geelong midfield blocking for him and handballing to him. Don't bank on him maintaining his average - especially since he's had groin troubles over the preseason.

5. Fez

Fez Moderator

Like many gaz looks a keeper from round 10 onwards

6. DC

DC Member

No Gaz as Fez said by round 10 he may be a decent upgrade

7. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

<blockquote>Quote from kizza on March 29, 2011, 12:10
    Little Gazz, Swallow & Harris all come off the bench for me this week and I think it might be a bit closer result than most people think up at Cararra this Saturday night...</blockquote>

In their last game of the preseason GC had 100 less touches than their opponent Brisbane, who are not renowned as a possession heavy side. Despite the preseason competition being what it is, I have grave doubts on the GC's ability both to get the ball and to keep it.

Gaz will obviously make a huge difference, but he can't be everywhere. I expect his average to drop 10-15 ppg simply on the fact that he'll be playing in a bottom 4 team. When was the last time a player from a bottom 4 side averaged over 115 for the season?

Hint: the answer will give you a chuckle.

8. Joe

Joe New Member

Joel Bowden?

9. spud

spud New Member

Don't currently have him, but have the view to bring him in after the GC's second bye if his price and performance warrant it.

10. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Yeah Joe, you on it.