Injury Update - Premiums

Discussion in 'AFL' started by grav, Jul 19, 2012.

1. grav

grav Guest

Not sure how much truth can be read into this, but latest injury update on AFL site has:

Waters: 1-2 weeks
    Franklin: 2 weeks
    Ryder: not listed
    Maric: not listed

I'll take this as a faint glimmer of hope that I don't need to pull the trigger on my last few trades just yet.

Possibility of Fyfe returning this week? Any news from the West?

2. kevy

kevy New Member

read somewhere today that ryder is about 3 weeks away. Sorry, haven't got a link for that.

Maric is being "managed". Hardwick said that he isn't training during the week, just playing on the weekend.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/martin-owes-his-teammates-hardwick/story-e6frf9jf-1226428458565

"Despite Maric's groin issue, Hardwick was confident the ruckman would play against the Kangaroos.

"He's had a groin for a number of weeks and we've just been managing it as best we can," Hardwick said.

"We've got seven games to nurse him through. He hasn't trained for probably the last two to three weeks and probably won't train for the remainder of the year, (he'll) just get out there and play on weekends."

3. Manikato1

Manikato1 New Member

Live in Perth and have heard all kinds of rumours from Fyfe returning this week (now on AFL website) to returning Rd 19 for the Eagles-Dockers Derby. We are talking Ross Lying and you just cannot believe anything he says unfortunately. Remember this is the same guy who after Fyfe did his shoulder the first time this year said just 2 days after it popped out that he fully expected Fyfe to play the following Saturday. And of course he didn't.

4. don

don New Member

Hardwick - "We've got seven games to nurse him through". Looks like even the coach is backing them in to finish 9th again..

5. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Dangerfield with a reported sprain in his finger/wrist but will be named.

6. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Beau Waters named!! Bulshit!!! Good for you though

7. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

Where is Zaharakis?!?! he is killing me!

8. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Waters was 4 weeks last week? FFS, traded him out.

9. jathkel

jathkel New Member

Anyone with news on Christensen's shoulder?

10. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

According to Hird, Ryder will be back round 19

"Hird said he expected key forward Michael Hurley and suspended midfielder Heath Hocking back next week.

Ruckman Paddy Ryder is due to return the following week and last year's best-and-fairest winner David Zaharakis for Round 20."

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/bombers-welcome-back-key-players/story-e6frf9io-1226429710773

Also, add Broughton to the list at the top of this thread...need info!

Surprised Waters is back, will be interesting to see if he actually plays.

11. dshaw15

dshaw15 New Member

Hird on 1116 SEN today said expecting Hurley back next week(18), Ryder back the week after(19) and Zaha the week after that(20). Surely Waters is just a hoax and won't actually be donning the boots, at least for my sake I've already traded him out, please SC gods don't let that trade be a waste haha.