Iron Mike Tyson?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by GaryReal, Mar 13, 2012.

1. GaryReal

GaryReal Member

Some people will think this is a bad idea...
    I've found myself with some extra cash, and am thinking about my rookie mids.
    To me you cld throw a blanket over 20 of them, few of whom seem likely to be reliable
    scorers of more than 70 - and some cld easily be subs.
    I'd like some more scoring in the mids, so am thinking of throwing cash at a 'premium rookie':

Now no-one reminds me of Jimmy Bartel more than the man himself...in second place comes a smooth mover named Dom "Iron Mike" Tyson. In swimming parlance, he has 'a nice stroke'. I see him playing maximum games and getting the ball a lot. I see him earning it, and offloading it well.
    The other expensive option is Steve Coniglio - who clearly didn't go Draft No.2 for nothin.

Problem is I don't think we've had adequate time to properly view the GWS kids in the NAB. They've been in and out, testing the waters too much. So I'm interested in people's opinions on these two young guns - who will score the most?

(Yes I know there are cheaper options, but I think Clifton is a ham, Toby Greene not assured of a spot, and Wingard nowhere near as good as the other two)
    Gracias