Jobe Watson or Daisy Thomas

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Philbya01, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

Thinking about upgrading Horsley due to his rest this week. I was going to upgrade him before his bye which would complete my mid field which so far consists of GAJ, Duckwood, Swan, Priddis, Dal Santo, Zorko and T Adams. My dilemma should I get Watson at almost 600k or Daisy at just over 500k and use the other 100k somewhere else. Is Daisy's form getting better? Will Jobe continue with his form? Or is there someone else I should be looking at?

2. tmq

tmq New Member

as i pie man, i'll only comment on Daisy and say that i reckon he might step up a few gears. he had a slow start, and missed a few, but the signs on sunday were that he's back to last years form. i know it was against the suns, but daisy's form is more about how fit he is and fast/far he can run - opponents are less important.

BTW, i think he might have more of an impact on sidebottom/beams scores too.

3. PrimeMinisterHird

PrimeMinisterHird New Member

as a bomber man, I'll only comment on Watson. If his hammy's hold up, which there is every indication they will, he'll be worth the extra money. Hasn't scored below 100 all season, consistently scores around 120-30.
    When I ditch Horsley, he'll be the premium I bring in.