Judd Problem

Discussion in 'AFL' started by JacobInvincible, Jul 19, 2012.

1. JacobInvincible

JacobInvincible New Member

Chris Judd decided to be a complete idiot and get himself suspended for 4 weeks
    Not sure whether to trade him out, because I am sitting on top of all my leagues
    My Full Team
    Adcock, Lake, Birchall, Hurn, Goddard, Carrazzo, Sam Shaw, Mohr, Steven Morris

Joel Selwood, Swan, Dal Santo, Priddis, Judd, Shiel, John McCarthy, Sam Gibson

Maric, Kreuzer, Giles, Campbell

Buddy, Pav, Jack Riewoldt, Steve Johnson, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Zorko, Pfeiffer, Sam Reid

My other mids can avoid no donuts for at least a couple of weeks
    Should I keep him and wait for finals or trade for a better option? If trade, then who to bring in?
    I have 9 trades and $318500 extra salary

2. The_General

The_General Member

With 9 trades and that much coin, get Gazza or Pendles into that team.

3. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

I agree with the General. In fact you can get rid of Judd and Shiel,and bring in both Pendles and Gaz, and have 26K+ left in kitty plus 7 trades and Gibson and McCarthy on the pine. I'd kill for that midfield plus 7 trades at this time of the season.Don't know about the rest of your team but that midfield would be right up there.

4. Ratmata

Ratmata Member

I think your rainy day has come.

5. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

As someone who holds my premiums through thick and thin (and stupid long suspensions) i can see the temptation in holding onto judd especially if youre sitting top and have the double chance sown up. If he were missing three i reckon it would be a hold, but given he'll miss the first week of the finals as well i think gazza or pendles as the general mentioned would be the way to go

6. Spionkop

Spionkop New Member

With 9 trades left at this stage I'm guessing you have bigger problems than your MF.