keep swan or keep the scoring going

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Lethaldons, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Hi Guys anyone toying with the idea of trading swan out for an ablett or mundy etc hes gone for at least 2 weeks, or letting the rookies / mid pricers hold up for the 2 weeks??

2. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

Im going for league wins, so he stays for me.

3. Corks

Corks Member

Getting frustrated, but will keep him. If signs are bad when he returns mights have to cut my losses though.

Playing 4 leagues this week against other top sides and no one else has Swan. How does that happen if he's in 50% of teams?

4. 911HS

911HS New Member

well...yes...im toying with it. might have been ok if i could straight swap him for ablett but i need to do 2 trades to get ablett now...and im not completely sold on ablett anyhow, no matter how tempting his av looks. I mean surely the GC is gunna get pumped sooner or later? What will ablett score then. It aint gunna be 150's week in, week out. I Need to think up a plan B for the coming 2 rounds i think.

5. sheffield8375

sheffield8375 New Member

I'm leaning towards swapping Swan out - I figure if I get far enough into league finals that Carlton's bye is a problem, I'll swap Judd back to Swan at that point.

I'm also thinking about doing the switcheroo with Gablett (I have enough $$ to do a straight swap), but I agree with 911HS - I fear that in a side that will lose more than it wins, Gazza's scores might not be as flash as I would hope.

The other options I'm considering is a straight swap for Pendles, but he's got a bye in a weeks' time.

6. DC

DC Member

Keep Swan!!