Keiren Jack

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Itchy Scot, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Itchy Scot

Itchy Scot New Member

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

As the topic title suggests, I want to talk about Keiren Jack and more importantly whether or not he is a keeper. I picked him up at the start of the season figuring he'd generate a bit of coin and a mid-price POD over guys like Lenny and Barlow...but he's doing so well.

My current midfield is: Pendles, Watson, JSelwood, Boyd, Jack, Dal Santo with Zorko and Gibson on the pine and my plan is to bring in Gabby Jr next week. So should I hang onto Keiren and possibly dump Dal or do something crazy like Zorko?

2. defeatest

defeatest New Member

Great little player, love his game, had him last year when he started slowly. I think he wont keep kicking 2 goals a game and he is prob the pick of those guys to upgrade to either swan or abbs or go nuts and bring in Tuck (reckon he is gonna keep going strong). Thats my 2 cents. Great midfield hope the other lines arent gonna suffer to make the trade.

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Keep him! Do not trade sideways until finals maybe, the man is a gun and I do not know why you would consider trading him! Might just have to go without Ablett till Finals when you can sideways trade someone in.

4. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Is averaging 135 in last 6 games. Has scored 152, 123, 150, 121, 117, 147. You dont get rid of players like that.

Over same time Ablett is only scoring 125. Hell he is only averaging 100 in last 3 games.

Surely you have other areas of concern in your side then trading out a premium just to get Ablett?

5. SuperCoachSuperStar

SuperCoachSuperStar New Member

I reckon Tuck will average in the top 3 players from here to the end of the season.

6. Itchy Scot

Itchy Scot New Member

I knew there was a good reason I asked this question here.

Maybe it's just the way people are treating Gabby Jr with the C on him is the "Auto-Win" button psyched me out a little. His price doesn't look like moving much, maybe keep him as a sneaky sideways come finals if someone else goes down.