Krak hour

Discussion in 'AFL' started by hippy, May 3, 2011.

1. hippy

hippy New Member

So, who held on to Krakouer this week? And does anyone plan to keep him?.

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

has some value sitting on 119, don't think he can keep it up but will be a very solid contributor with mpp have good cover this week so will be holding possibly trade at round 13 pending how he goes

3. Rufus

Rufus New Member

My plan actually keeps him till Rd 10. If he keeps playing with roughly 80 average he can increase is value a lot still.

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I'm keeping for now. I have cows that are ready for slaughter before Krakouer in my team. Duigan firstly for instance.

5. torcida

torcida Member

was gonna trade him this week for chappy but might keep him for now . prob trade libba and harris in the next 2-3 weeks to bring goddard and chappy in.
    darling has been good and missy not playin again - if i get rid of him that would allow me to upgrade bring them 2 in without makin any more trades

6. DC

DC Member

Keeping Krak M/F

Higgins is a worry though

7. torcida

torcida Member

need one more def and goddard could set me for the season (deledio-enright-gibbs-adcock-grimes-scotland (and goddard - would me happy with that...
    and if i keep krak and get chappy as a mid that would leave me with 6mpps -2mid - 4fwd...
    helped a lot havin them in me team last 3 weeks - even thought some of them failed to score well managed to avoid donuts :)

8. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

To me, he seems a good player to facilitate a MF swing. For example you can get an MF, then swing Krakouer into the middle and upgrade your forward line.

Krakouer can be put into the midfield on field if you so desire, but if not you can just park his value increase on the bench (other than up forward where you'd probably have to keep him on the ground with the risks he is associated with)

Slow burn for 2 weeks then upgrade into midfielder of choice.

Though it will be interesting given the past form of Davis v Geelong up forward (diabolical) if Dick/Krakouer are given a role in this game.

9. torcida

torcida Member

thnx lucas
    really feel like i need to make a move this week and by that i mean gettin rid of missy .
    but just not sure do i get rid of him as a mid or fwd - which rookie do i go for
    got 120k in the bank and by doin that i would end up with 510k+..
    harris and libba should be worth 600-650k and with 500 in hand i would be able to bring in someone like goddard and chappy next week

fwd line at the moment
    pav - buddy - sylvia - stevie.j - goodes - n.roo - darling/krak ( mckernan and prestia )
    with rok and missy as mpps in the middle .

10. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I am hoping that Krak reaches his full potential just when Mzungu is on the bubble. In a perfect world of course.

11. LiQuiD_SiXx

LiQuiD_SiXx Active Member

I kept him, but only because Yarran was out. Got lucky with that one - and his 119 has now kept his spot safe til at least round 10.