Last minute RMT!

Discussion in 'RMT' started by Pivotonian, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Pivotonian

Pivotonian New Member

Going for a league win - any thoughts on this starting line up:

Scotland, Deledio, Shaw, Fisher, Lake, Ellis, Mohr (Bugg, Boumann)
    Ablett, Selwood, Watson, Coniglio, Shiel, McDonald (Hampton, Magner)
    Mumford, Kreuzer (Giles, Redden)
    Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Devon Smith (Saad, Wheedon)

All that with $6,100 left over ...

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Seaworld.

Boumann, McD, Saad and Weedon have question marks, particularly when there are alternatives in GWS/Sydney that are already assured of game time.

Otherwise OK.

3. Pivotonian

Pivotonian New Member

Thanks Terry, good points.

I reckon McD might play more than a lot of people think - GWS are going to need a fair bit of onfield leadership this year especially early in the season. If I was Sheedy I would play him as much as possible and rotate the kids around him.

I thought Weedon might get a bit of game time with Le Cras out and Nicoski also missing early, but you might be right that a couple of the GWS boys could be a bit safer.

Considering Guthrie, Dickson, Smedts as replacements for Lake, Saad, Boumann ...

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Good thing you are not Sheedy. Already, after only one game, there are storm clouds gathering over the midfield. McD gets a 2 week holiday and Shiel is clearly lacking match fitness, unlikely to get a full game until he catches up. So what then happens if Magner is named as the sub? Welcome to SuperCoach.

Don't mind Weedon, but it seems Hams is ahead of him in the pecking order, based on NAB.