Lenny Hayes The Fall Out

Discussion in 'AFL' started by crew, Apr 3, 2011.

1. crew

crew New Member

Tragic for a 30 year old to do a knee to that extent but what do people think the fall out supercoach wise is.........Is NDS suddenly in the mix ??? Who else from Saints will be asked for more ??.

2. DC

DC Member

NDS was always in the mix...

Montagna had a massive impact in the last 1/4,

A good question would be was that a case of Hayes not being out there? or had nothing to do with Hayes getting injured and maybe the tag was dropped..

3. DC

DC Member

NDS was always in the mix...

Montagna had a massive impact in the last 1/4,

A good question would be was that a case of Hayes not being out there? or had nothing to do with Hayes getting injured and maybe the tag was dropped..

4. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

Very tragic, Lenny was one of my fave's and I am not a St's man. Montagna's last 1/4 may have had something to do with White being restricted - he had done a great job on him (much like last week on Yarran) until he hurt his ankle in the 3/4 I think. Joey may also have spent more time on the ball in the last with Lenny of. NDS may get more attention from the opposition now with Lenny gone....

5. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Robert Harvey did his knee at the same age as Lenny and still played for another 7 years!!!

You can't replace Lenny Hayes, he is the heart and sole of this club.

Armitage will need to step up and play the Hayes in and under type role. I don't think the scoring of Dal & co be affected, if anything they will step up their own game. Dal Santo has always copped the tag before anyone else..