Lindsay Thomas for D. Smith? Or do you have a better idea?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Gonaddz, May 2, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Looking at upgrading D. Smith for North Melbourne's Lindsay Thomas is it a good idea? I'll have 351K to bring in someone for Smith so any ideas or should I wait another week? Thanks for your help gents!

2. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/embed]

3. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Hahahahaha, I just fell off my chair and now I can't find my left nut. I must of said something really really bad........ what would you do in my situation? I guess the answer will be WAITTTTTTT

4. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

:lol: nah thats just for the Lindsay Thomas part of the question!! You'd be best to try find $358K and get Riewoldt over Thomas.. High risk, high reward..

5. leb17

leb17 New Member

hahahahah SKT, so true

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Yep! I knew it! Damn so close to getting him (Riewoldt) and I seriously doubt I'll have enough cashish for him next week I just want to off load Smith. Might have to downgrade one of my rookies but not sure if now is the time and I have rookies all over the place!

Edit: Wilkes looks good to downgrade to I just have to throw either Ellis, Mohr or even Smedts who has some nasty performance points not letting go of Bugg that dude is a gun!