Marty Clark time to go?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fastball49, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Fastball49

Fastball49 New Member

I am needing to put wins on the board and wondering everyones thoughts on Grima from North? I already have Lids, God, Scotland, Taylor, Lake and Drummond... So this would still be my #7

I am trying to save my bank to make upgrade my midfield and forwards in the coming weeks

Any other suggestions would also be great

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

How many trades left, I'm pretty much forced to keep Clarke with other problems in my side, while he's not pumping out massive scores he's playing unlike Bower for me

3. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

I'm getting rid of him, is starting to lose value and I get rid of a couple of zero this week by bringing in S.Shaw for him and using the generated cash to upgrade a non playing mid rookie to Priddis. I didn't like the role he played last weekend up forward, it's not conducive to points production. Backline upgrades are tough this season considering the lack of anyone good outside the 3 or 4 popular picks. Had Waters not been suspended this week i'd go for him, he has averaged 110+ from memory across his past 5 or so games.

4. Fastball49

Fastball49 New Member

Fez I have 5 trades left, but I only have 2 more plan trades next week J-mac to Swan and Porps to Beams... This would leave me with 2 to cover the injuries that are likely to happen... I am sitting 11th in my league and some tough upcoming games, so figured if I don't start winning there is no point to have the trades sitting there

Angry Ant I also thought about S. Shaw, but didn't think he would get consistent playing time as I need someone to fill my #7 slot and also thought Clark was on the decline, so a perfect time to offload him

So far my side looks like this:
    DEF: Lids, God, Scotland, Taylor, Lake, Drummond and M.Clark
    MID: Gaz, Pendels, S.Thompson, Boyd, Hayes and Jmac
    RUCK: Goldy and Giles
    FWD: Franklin, Sidebottom, Steve J, Chapman, Harvey, Treloar and Porps

and have 643K in the bank with the 5 trades left