Mitchell v Priddis

Discussion in 'AFL' started by broge, Jul 8, 2011.

1. broge

broge New Member

Hey everyone, i'm looking for some help.
    Just getting my team ready for the finals and have one last spot for my mids which i've narrowed down to these two, just not sure on which one to get. Am leaning towards mitchell as I think he has the potential to go bigger when he gets near 40 disposals.
    Current premium mids; pendlebury, boyd, abblett, swan, selwood
    Thoughts??

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Mitchell, has Brisbane this week down in Tassie and is sure to rack up a big score. Priddis is at Patersons so that looks good too but with Hawthorn's finals draw (Port in R21 & Gold Coast in R24), Bulldogs and Carlton are also in the Hawks finals draw. The Eagles have Melbourne, Essendon, Brsibane, Adelaide, that's a great finals draw. I think personally I'd be leaning towards Mitchell because Priddis has the Cats this week. And West have some tough games coming up, Geelong this week, St Kilda next week, then Fremantle and Bulldogs. I'd go Mitchell>>Priddis.

3. silacious

silacious New Member

I have both of them in my mids. went Mitchell and Priddis as POD's in my leagues. I'll take 110+ a week on average.
    Priddis has no more byes to come and Mitchell has one next week.

4. whips

whips New Member

Sorry Sainter. This'll be twice in an hour I've disagreed. It's not deliberate.
    Both their draws look similar but Priddis would look to have an easier finals campaign.
    Priddis averages more, costs less and has zero byes left.

5. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Woops, Mitchell does have a bye next week, I was thinking if Mitchell had no byes left, so Priddis with an easier finals campaign, as I did mention though. Forgot that Hawks had another bye.

6. broge

broge New Member

bye next week doesn't bother me, am cemented in the top 4. I just don't think priddis can get those 38 possie games and can also have those 20 possie games which mitchell hardly gets

7. Sainter

Sainter New Member

About Mitchell, keep in mind he has 59% kicking eff this year, and 30 times has given it straight to the opposition so you'll be missing a lot of points there but has Brsibane this week along with a fantastic record...