My team is sliding a little

Discussion in 'AFL' started by FixEmUp, Apr 29, 2011.

1. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

As of right now prior to rnd 6 this is what my team looks like...

B: Deledio, Gibbs, Goddard, Grimes, Duigan, McKernan, Toy with Lower, Batchelor and K.Hunt on the bench.

M: Swan, Pendles, Judd, Curnow, Harris, Swallow with Selwood, Pav and Libba

R: Cox, Ryder with Smith and McCauley

F: Goodes, Yarran, Riewoldt, Tappy, Darling, Markovic and Richardson with Buddy, Cyril and Krak on the bench.

These byes have hit me hard and I can only imagine what this bye will do. After Round 6 I think Chappy will have to come in somewhere.

Any thoughts or comments as to what else I should be doing this week or in the short term?

Cheers guys :)

2. Fish

Fish New Member

Mate it looks like a relatively solid team. Concerns for me are Hunt, Yarran and Markovic. How much do you have in the kitty? Tbh, after this week, your forward line is looking good going forward (with the exception of Yarran's bye in Rnd 8). I would think a backline upgrade may be the best bet at the moment (think Adcock or Fisher). Guys like Tapscott and Darling still have plenty of growing to do (and are scoring fairly highly) so are best left alone (which'll help bring in Chappy). As such, it may be a case of bearing the short term pain for long term gain.
    Just my two cents...

3. wolfbunny

wolfbunny New Member

Richardson out for North and Krak on an extended bench maybe looking at a donut there?

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Markovic no problem, has decent JS with Williams going down to injury last week also. He's not your biggest problem.