Nat Fyfe - Real Deal?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Holey, May 2, 2011.

1. Holey

Holey Moderator Staff Member

Is Nat Fyfe the real deal? Currently the highest averaging forward after 5 games says a bit, however, he is a second year player and the 120 average is probably not likely for the rest of the year - but can he achieve 110 - even 100 would be worth getting him in now.

Current forward prems: Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt...

Obvious two to finish this off would be Pav and Chappy, however both are just out of my price range...will Fyfe do as well as Pav for the rest of the year?

2. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Nothing really to dislike about Fyfe's game. He's like a faster, skinnier, younger Bartel. Just a great all rounder.

In his favour also is that he's behind Pav, Mundy and Hill on the Who-To-Tag-At-Freo list. I can't see that changing unless Pav spends more time forward.

Considering. Considering Pav also.

3. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I really like Fyfe. He was a great cash cow last year and is now redefining the "second year blues" tradition.
    Freo really love blooding these awesome youngsters.
    I would love him in my team, but when upgrading find it hard to aim for him and not Chappy.
    With Fyfe vs Pav, I really think Fyfe could be a great POD and end up averaging a bit more.

4. BungKnee23

BungKnee23 New Member

Already have Pav/Chappy in the forward line so looking to Swallow/Libba > Fyfe/Wallis, presuming Wallis holds his spot. Will then give me the M/F connector which I don't currently have.

5. silacious

silacious New Member

Yeah i already have PAV in my fwd's i'm getting chappy in this week. i would love to have Fyfe but i've probably missed the boat