Once bitten twice shy...Crozier?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Hellraisers, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

I don't know many people got bitten by the Lee Spurr bug, but Crozier is listed on the ground for Freo and I desperately need a playing F/M DPP rookie to trade Pfieffer for.

I guess I only need him to play one more game, to cover the round 13 donuts, but after that I playing benchman is good enough right?

What do people think of Crozier's future scoring potential and JS, given that he is under the dreaded FF killer, Ross Lyons?

2. matto76

matto76 New Member

it is a risk but i think ross likes him alot, which is amazing for ross to say. But i know your trying to cover a donut this week, but pfieffers j/s is set for the rest of the year port lost 5 for a month last week, cant see him losing his spot anytime soon, but i guess you might need cash as well

3. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

trade him in!

4. jb

jb New Member

He is liked but not sure if he will stay this year. Morabito back soon along with Hill and Balla, Duff, McPhee, Dawkson, Kepler, Mellington & Fyfe and Sandi.
    I know they are not all playing Croz position but they are all ahead of him in their best and fit 22.
    Injuries and setbacks are really his only saviour this season.