ORFFA 2024/5 Offseason - discussion of changes etc

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Bandit, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Firstly, allow me to indulge in some thankyous

To all of you for putting up with me being AWOL... it's been a right **** of a year, but I am now through the worst of it, so it is onward and upward... some might say the bitch (me) is back! Unless you have all had enough of me, I don't think it would be fair to bow out as Commish with a sub-par performance like this years... so I would like to go around one last time... sorta 'The Last Dance' style, so unless there are any objections or nominations, we can forgo the Commish vote this year?

To @snoz, @chris88, @anthak and @That KI Guy for getting this season up and running, and giving me a prod when I was off in the wilderness

@Len for his seamless running of the drafts twice a year, every year... it is a herculean effort and doesn't go unnoticed from my side mate, thanks, I hope you are enjoying retirement!

To @Jen and her trusty side kick @chris88 for the FIXture and the themes, you two make a great team and the effort you put into it is noticeable... you guys should think about getting married or something, you seem like you would make a great couple.

To all of you for your weekly write ups... again, many hands make light work, and I appreciate having a read of the weekly results over a hot drink in the morning. Also for all of your banter, contribution and generally keeping me on the straight and narrow, with special mention to @graeme, @snoz @anthak and @JC who I often bounce ideas off

Now if there are any rules changes we need to discuss, let's throw them on the table now. There will be a minimum 6 delists before the PSD... so use the next few weeks to give your players the feedback they are craving. Are there any other rules changes we want to consider?

@JC, @dmandrews, @CursingFijian, @anthak, @snoz, @churchboy, @That KI Guy, @Jen, @Len, @bama, @chris88, @Fitzy, @Lenny120, @graeme, @Tracey

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
  2. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

That’s very nice of you, Bandit!
    I agree Chris & Jen should get married haha

I’m glad things have settled for you a bit lately!

• Like Like x 2
  3. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

One more year!
    Forego the vote!
    One more year!
    Forego the vote!

And so on.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I think someone just tried to take me out... my ear is bleeding