Ouch, high scoring bench.

Discussion in 'AFL' started by donatello, Apr 26, 2011.

1. donatello

donatello New Member

I had Lower, Swallow and Matera named as emergencies, with Petrie as non playing ruck. 106/91/149/127 on the pine and have to take a 49/74/69/11. Thats a difference of 270, ouch big time.

2. way2serious

way2serious New Member

yeh mate, i havent been hit quite so bad but i think there are a lot in a similar situation. it has been a very frustrating week, bad scores on the field...poor on the pine. uuugghhh and i cant even say its made a difference of 270 though, more like 160 :(

3. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

I'm currently sitting on 2000 with Franklin and Selwood to play. This week couldve been an amazing score for me, but with no forward emergencies I'm stuck with a 0 from Krak and 11 from Richardson :( I'm kinda regretting not having Petrie now as he was the emergency for Krak, netting me 143 points in DT.

4. DC

DC Member

That's a massive difference donatello....

However I don't know why you would leave lower on your bench?

Swallow is a 50/50 call as I left Harris on the bench for him...

You paid extra money to get Petrie into your team so I am not sure why he wasn't fielded especially against richmond who can leak a lot of goals.

Matera was on a lot of benches but will come into play with krak not being named

5. donatello

donatello New Member

I'm wondering now too DC, but he was named as extended bench this week after missing last week so I put him on as emergency. But it was Cam Richardson who really hurt me with the 11, when Matera got 127. I have no R/F link yet and also chose Smith in front of Petrie, that was another 80. Live and learn I guess.