Paul Chapman out of Cats side to face West Coast so is Tippet

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Gonaddz, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Sorry for those who have them but I've got a big ass smile on my face :D :D :D

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/paul-chapman-out-of-cats-side-to-face-west-coast/story-fnbkcmy8-1226447584539 :D :D :D

2. Corks

Corks Member

Crap for me when you add Buddy and Roughy to the mix. Any inside word on Chappy - just a week?

If its more than a week I'm moving him on along with Buddy now. Never pick an injured player in finals.

3. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

They said it was minor but will have to wait till next week to find out. I have Roughy so that will be my EMG player. I feel for those who have all 4! The forward line has been decimated.

4. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

That would be me Gonaddz. And to top it off I've also got Swanny and actually persisted with holding Zaha.

5. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

I'm sure noone cares but I have to say it. I also have Rioli and NRoo. No trades left so at least I cant stress about what to do about it.

6. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Tylo, its just not your year is it? What can you do I'm and good as out based on some low scoring players...

7. BJWNFI

BJWNFI Member

Jesus Tylo - you let a black cat cross your path whilst walking under a ladder? That sure is some woeful luck. Puts my perceived horror season in perspective. Hope the finals Gods are smiling for ya across the other lines this week!

8. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from BJWNFI on August 14, 2012, 12:17
    Jesus Tylo - you let a black cat cross your path whilst walking under a ladder? That sure is some woeful luck. Puts my perceived horror season in perspective. Hope the finals Gods are smiling for ya across the other lines this week!

</blockquote>

+1 for puttign my "bad luck" this season into perspective

9. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

Hopefully some of them make it back this week or I'm lookin at 3 donuts in the fwds. The year actually wasnt goin too bad til a few weeks ago. My overall ranking has taken a hammering last 2 weeks. Knocked out of 2 leagues last week, probably 2 more this week. Amazingly my opponent in my mates league was hit pretty hard too and I'm into the prelim there so its not all bad.

10. bigbadbunks

bigbadbunks Member

There must be somebody out there who had Hawkins, Riewoldt, Chapman, Roughead, Fyfe, Tippet, Rioli, Porplyzia and Franklin as their forward line last weekend.

11. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

If that person above exists, it should make every single person happy if they made it this far.