Porps?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by NumberWonGuns, Mar 29, 2012.

1. NumberWonGuns

NumberWonGuns New Member

Seems to be alot of discussion on Lake as a mid priced player, as there should be for a player of his quality at that price, but not much talk on the Porps. Was just wanting to get peoples thoughts on what they believe a seemingly fully fit Porplyzia could achieve in 2012? Currently he is in my squad but im not sure if i should keep him. So what to do? Do i keep him and hope he averages 70-80 points and then upgrade to a premium or do i toss him out for a rookie and with the 120 odd thousand spare use elsewhere and hope the rookie i bring in can score 60-70 points and thus with the spare money splash it elsewhere and cover what points i may lose? Or is he just too tasty at that price? Decisions, decisions!

2. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Keep him until the longest until you decide to make that final upgrade (if trades permit). His points on the field will be better than your other FWD cheapies more than likely.

3. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

The thing with Porps is, you know he is clearly in their best 22 and will play (if fit) every single game this season. Whereas any rookie you pick could be dropped at any minute. Porps could also easily average you 90+ whereas any rookie is unlikely to. Just have to weigh up if the extra $100K is worth the security that your player will play each week.