problems uploading team into TS

Discussion in 'AFL' started by thegob, May 24, 2011.

1. thegob

thegob New Member

I am having no luck pulling my team out of SC and into TS for stats analysis. I have done it successfully before twice but cant yesterday or today. Have followed EVERY instruction with a hundred variations. Is it me or the site? Me is the guess.

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Yep it's not me it's yu!

I would suggest that you ensure you are logged in, click Profile, click on the "My Team" tab, then see if you are currently working with your Supercoach team.

If so, check if you have a team already entered there (if not start by clicking "add a new team")

Otherwise click edit, then enter in the required TID details.

If you tell me your team name, I'll let you know your TID (that could be the problem)

Once you've done that, you will need to click Save. Then once that's done you will need to click Upload Team

Once this is done you should be able to see your team name when you go into the Stats page as one of the filters.

Click on it and there's your team.

3. thegob

thegob New Member

The Abusement Park is team name, my name is Damien and I get 263042 as my TID. 263042 is all I am putting in the reference# box

4. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

If you have something entered into the usercode/password- it will use that instead of the tid- and the password is case-sensitive, so if that's off, it's not going to work.

I'll take a looksee later tonight though if it's not working for ya!

5. thegob

thegob New Member

thanks but I just dleeted the team and started again and it worked. Your idea was likley the problem, sorry for the hassle, love your work

6. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

W00t well done Walesy