rd7 - its never over til its over !

Discussion in 'AFL' started by TheTassieHawk, May 14, 2012.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

for all of you that are looking down the barell in rd7 matchups remember that incredible things
    can and do happen in supercoach

this time last year before the corrpesondign Monday night match my POD players had all played and I led by 132, my opponent had Curnow (avg 100 in first 6 games) and Murphy (avg 114 in first 6 games) and I thoguht they were a shoein to win by 50!
    - curnow's shoulder got smashed in the frist quarter and he got 12
    - murphy was quiet and scored 90
    - i soemhow won by 30!

with that in mind who do you need to smash out 170 for your team tonight or fail badly for the opposition ??

2. BJWNFI

BJWNFI Member

Too true TTH! Using the Predictor method of analyses (which I've come to realise should be called Un-Predictor), 3 of my 5 Leagues will be as "tight as a Nun's...."

L1 - Win by 2 points. We have the same remaining players (Goddard & Murphy)- so theoretically it's all over
    L2 - Win by 45 points. It's his Bower v my Murphy, we both have Goddard. SHOULD win.
    L3 - Lose by 9 points. Not as close as it looks - I need Scotland & Kreuzer to stink it up!
    L4 - Win by 194 points. In the bag
    L5 - Win by 399 points. Ditto

Good luck all!

3. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@BJWNFI -

I never take much notice of the predictor scores - IMO average over the season is probably a much better guide.

L1-L3 never count out the possibility of a late withdrawal (or two !!) - I hope your cover is better than theirs !!

L5 - nice job mate, thats my league too. A handy %booster for you as it should be a very tight league !!