RMT

Discussion in 'AFL' started by AndrewWain, Feb 23, 2011.

1. AndrewWain

AndrewWain New Member

Hi guys, just wondering if you could share your thoughts on my SC team, i've gone with the 'GnR' strategy

Cheers

Backs:
    Goddard
    Gibbs
    Deledio
    Enright
    Otten
    S.Mckernan
    P. Puopolo
    M. Hibbered
    N. Duigan
    M. Watson

Mids:
    Mids:
    Swan
    Judd
    Pendlebury
    Wells
    Atley
    Wallis
    D. Swallow
    Harris
    Mzungu

Rucks:
    Sandi
    Petrie
    Bailey
    L. Keefe (with browns injury could get a shot in the seniors)

Fwds:
    Chapman
    N. Riewoldt
    Franklin
    Pavlich
    S.Johnson
    Dangerfield
    Krakouer
    I.Smith
    I. Callinan
    Cam. Richardson

2. spud

spud New Member

The community as a whole tend to do these immediately after the NAB cup finishes, Andrew.

The reason being that entire team structures can change from week to week as new rookies/talents emerge, old ones go back into the shadows after one good game, players get injured which requires a complete rejig of a team etc.

At the moment it really is just guess work and we'd be basing decisions around what limited information has been made available (pre season reports and only one round of matches, that didn't represent an afl match anyhow)

Case in point, you have Petrie as R2 but I imagine that was before his suspension was announced.

Just a brief observation, however, is that if you're going for overall, you'll need to think about your forward line (chappy+franklin+pav+SJ+iSmith) given the round6 multibye. Similarly, having Pendlebury plus Swan in the same position is a risk given they both share the same bye.

3. AndrewWain

AndrewWain New Member

thanks mate,

in round 6 with the multi bye its a general bye for the league so having players with byes falling in those rounds are better

4. Fez

Fez Moderator

Targeting Pendles a r14 upgrade myself, also you have gone very strong in your fwd line and with most of those players having a bye it would be only valuable if you are going for league wins as that game wouldn't count towards league

5. AndrewWain

AndrewWain New Member

Thanks;

Who do you suggest as a replacement for pendles, got $8,200 left in the bank

6. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Bailey is injured at the moment. Look elsewhere for an R3.

7. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

PLEASE stick it up in the RMT thread provided for on the home page - thanks.

8. donkey_kong

donkey_kong New Member

B 1. Goddard, B 2. Broughton, G 3. Grundy, H 4. Grimes, J 5. Otten, A 6. Stanley, D 7. Lower, N 23. Buckley, S 24. Duigan, N 25. Hibberd, Md 8.

M-Selwood, J 9. Pendlebury, S 10. Gibbs, B 11. Goodes, A 12. Duncan, M 13. Swallow, D 26. Heppell, D 27. Bewick, R 28. Smith, I
    r
    u
    c
    k
    s 14. Sandilands, A 15. Cox, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
    $428,200
    29. Stanley, R 30. Smith, Z
    f
    o
    r
    w
    a
    r
    d
    s 16. Franklin, L 17. Harvey, B 18. Johnson, S 19. Yarran, C 20. Knights, C 21. Krakouer, A 22. Richardson, C 31. Petrie, D 32. O'Brien, J 33. Matera, B

$281,00 in the bank