Rookie Price increases round 3

Discussion in 'AFL' started by vaughan, Mar 29, 2011.

1. vaughan

vaughan New Member

Does anybody know who much we would expect a rookie like Luke Tapscott to increase when his new price comes out after round 3, if he continues to average 100 in supercoach each week. Then also what increases do we expect after round 3 up to round round 10 if he continues to average 100 each week....How is the system worked out , how much will he go up each week on those figures. This is my first year in supercoach and i would like to upgrade some of my rookies to premiums say Ablett , Swann after GC byes finished etc but not sure how quickly the increase each week, and what the initial increase will be after first 3 weeks when prices come out....THOSE MORE EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGABLE OUT THERE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP>>>Much appreciated

2. LiQuiD_SiXx

LiQuiD_SiXx Active Member

head over to the stats page vaughan.

there search for the player you would like to query and click the little calculator next to their name. This is the salary calculator section, enter the values you wish and you can see what price increases occur as a result.

3. vaughan

vaughan New Member

Cheers mate , how do I add my players to stats page to watch movement

4. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Probably best to create yourself a watchlist, should be doable through your profile under the my watchlist tab.

Then select the players on the LHS of screen put them into your watch list and whala...

In terms of how quick, even the price predictor is just a guide/guess until the first week has rolled through the system.

Vapour media always seems to make some tweaks with the $ value system each year, and also the sheer amount of rookies that we have this year (due to GC) means that the expected rises and falls will need to be tweaked on the TS system behind the scenes the moment the $ values come out after Round 3.