Round 13 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Corks, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Corks

Corks Member

Just kicking off a new thread for next week.

Was planning to trade Wright to Hodge as last midfield upgrade next week, but watching Hodgey last night he looked in woeful nick. Now thinking I might delay a week and go Thomas for a POD, or else go Scott Thompson or Priddis next week.

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

No trades for me, only 10 left, however the next week Darling is out for a premium, Richard Douglas good POD? Was inconsistent at the start of the season but his last 5 are 85,83,105,94 and yesterday's game of 115, might put this in Happy or Hurting so i can egt a thumbs up/thumbs down poll

3. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

No trades for me 10 left and team complete :)

4. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

I will push on through Tuesday and try not to do a sideways to get rid of Hodge. He burnt me back yesterday!

5. Tino

Tino Member

Cross and Darling both out. Lost patience with Cross and Darling needs to be culled.

Darling - Howe (depending on how he plays today)
    Cross - Ablett

6. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Absolutely none for me this week. Full list with noone missing from my starting 22 this week :)

7. Muttley

Muttley New Member

@ Tino. I'm with you about Cross, so frustrating isnt he ?, he just doesnt like kicking it. Trouble is, he's dropped that much, I'm not much better off putting him out. M6 ?.

Got Darling, Duigan, Lower all in the sights also.

8. Sainter

Sainter New Member

As I said before my next trades are in R14, and will be doing 1 down i up, Darling will be turned into Franklin, at that point I have 8 trades left, then I'm not sure, should I finish my team the very next week and trade Lower for a premium? This could end up being a straight swap if Lower pulls out a big score today to keep his B/E low, so he could move up to around 360k+ , then using leftover cash from the previous wee, if I can, to turn him straight into a premium, that leaves me with 7 trades, but if Lower's price doesn't keep going up, than I may ahve two do a 1 up 1 down a again, leaving me with 6 trades, 5 trades for finals seems to be the popular choice, so that leaves me with possible 2 or most likely 1 trade eft to use before finals with a fully upgraded, team, if evrything goes to plan and I use those trades, Tappy will be my forward back up, assuming he gets back to scoring 70-80 when he returns, Z.Smith/McEvoy to go R2 and R3 with Cox #1, in the midfield I'll have Mzungu and possibly I.Smith for cover, and Duigan/Buckley for defence.

Sound good?
    i'm not quite sure about my mid back up, buthave MPP even if I have to trade Krakouer, if I can I'll trade Tappy for Dahlhaus instead of Krak so I have Krak as back up and a "solid"MPP to switch with mids if i need back up in finals

9. BennyC88

BennyC88 Member

I'll monitor how things are going. But won't be trading unless its necessary.

Backline is pretty set, just need to tweak the forward line. Can't afford to trade out Sandi and get him back in.

Would look at a good POD in the forward line.

10. obleex

obleex New Member

Mundy. Grr!

11. Golingo

Golingo New Member

<blockquote>Quote from obleex on June 12, 2011, 17:16
    Mundy. Grr!</blockquote>

IF he misses next week it'll cause havoc to my team (Swan, Pendles, Shaw need covering)

12. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Mundy gone for at least 8 weeks from early reports. Fractured Fibula.

Now ive gotta trade him out and his price is going to plummett

13. obleex

obleex New Member

Is Mundy > Mitchell as good an option as I think it is? Depending on how much Mundy goes down, it probably won't cost that much and Mitchell has been in great form.

Edit: Nicky Dal is the other option I might look at. Thoughts?

14. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

Mundy will drop down to &#36;434,596

who is the best option to trade him to, GAJ, Boyd, Murph?

and who to downgrade to, to make some &#36;&#36;&#36;, Dalhaus, Howe, Browne?

15. Corks

Corks Member

Saw Murph in action last 3 weeks, and definitely a player to have in your team - best form of his career - only prob is Bye in League prelim week. I've already got Judd so will need to pass on Murph. No bye, and I'm going Murph over both of them (big call I know, but he is now going to wallop out 120+ average the way he's going).

16. damnfunky

damnfunky New Member

probably doing a double trade to bring in marc murphy

17. Corks

Corks Member

What are the plans with Roughy? Good news is his price won't drop my much given a BE of 74 this week, so pretty much every forward is within reach.

The answer may sit in the same game last night - Stevie J or Cyril.

18. Corks

Corks Member

Mundy to Swan in a couple of weeks could be an option.

19. obleex

obleex New Member

Darling > Howe
    Mundy > Priddis/Boyd/Dal Santo/Mitchell/other suggestions?

20. Sainter

Sainter New Member

How much will Sam Mitchell be? Asking for a friend doesn't have too serious, he looks to tarde ndy, wants to know the price of Cotchin and Mitchell