Round 4 review.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Quiche, Apr 18, 2010.

By Quiche on Apr 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM
  1. Quiche

Quiche New Member

Rucks are BACK! The Ruck-vival has begun.

It started off on Friday night with Cox (119), Naitanui (117) and Hille (76) all doing everything asked of them. I smell a tasty Cox upgrade in 2 weeks time! Sounds like Shuey might be gone for a while, so keep an eye on the midfield cows this week.

Not too many big suprises in that game.

The next game however, Daniel Hannebery smashed out a massive 146 and looks set to go up a massive $70k. Mumford and McIntosh continued the ruck-vival, while Seaby did enough. Malceski however, came back to earth- punishing those who chased last weeks points.

Carlton V Adelaide saw the return of one C. Judd, who top scored with a massive 148. Welcome back son! Andrew walker knocked up a massive 36 touches while K. Lucas and P. Davis put on a decent 83 and 79 respectively. Kreuzer continued the ruck trend with an 86, but sadly- not even the ruck-vival could save Tippett with a 47 - and another $53k coming off.

Collingwood got back in the winners column absolutely decimating the injured Hawks. Hodgey however, still top scored the game, while Jolly put up a decent 88. Poster Lucas, got home from the game and made a huge call on Daisys 132. Breakout year! It would be huge if he did! Tragic as well, cause Ive had him in my squad the last two years... Ball, Lockyer and Roughead all spudded it up.

The other game on Saturday night saw the Lions lock themselves in as solid GF contenders. When Brown cant deliver, Fev stood up and kicked 4. Brennan top scored with a 122 while Rockliff, The Rock Lobster, scored a mighty 96 to take his breakeven for next week to -108.

J. Riewoldt pulled out a mighty 147 in a Tigers unit, going down by 50 to the Demons. Sylvia had an impressive return with a solid 116. Scully finally repaided the faith with a 94, while Bail put up an impressive 87. Jamar continued his dominance in the ruck with an 85.

Captain Gaz scored a delicious 145 as the cats destroyed the Power. 11 ats broke the ton in this routing. Podsiadly managed to take out the chocolates for rookie of the week, scoring a massive 96 and looking to have a breakeven of -147. Can we hear the cows a moooo-ing? On the other end of the spectrum, Shannon Byrnes has burnt anyone who jumped into him with a 33.

Finally, the Dockers are not pretenders, putting together an impressive outing against the Saints in Melbourne. Led by Pavs 5 goals, it just wasnt enough to stop the 5 goals scored by Milne and Goddard. Sandi rounded out the Ruck-vival with a 119, while Ballantyne punished the coaches chasing last weeks points with a 26.

Round one of Riewoldt-gate has shown a couple of winning trades, and a couple that arent so winning. Chappy and Pave definitely we the trades of the round, with Brennan coming in third.

Chapman (140), Pavlich (139), Brennan (122), Sylvia (116), Davis (113), Didak (103), Higgins (99), ROK (91), Brown (81), Goodes (79), Rioli (71), Grundy (68)

The highest score for the round was a paultry 2484, while the highest scorer in the <a href="http://www.sideways.com.au">Sideways Cup[/url] was Ziltoidia Attaxx!! with a 2284, which didnt even trouble the leaders. Funnily enough, the 14th highest scorer for the round was Gonad Buster. Chris, I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :)

The best tipper of the round was Joshuac, tipping 8 and missing the predicted score by 1. We had 12 players tip 8 this week - great effort guys!

The <a href="www.textoutsms.com.au">TextoutSMS[/url] TS Leagues are currently sitting in 7th, 9th, 44th, 49th and 63rd. Go you good things!

Someone, let me know how the Water cutters and the Orange finders are doing, Im hoping one of you guys can crack the top 20, it would be huge!

The leader of the comp is TS regular AJ, in fact, he extended his lead by a massive 2 points. Go you good thing!

Personally, I scored a 2050 to continue with my season of mediocraty- But considering all the good scores Im hearing, Im still just happy to see so many of our reader doing so damn well! Carry the torch for us boys! Youre doing us all proud!

The stats are currently updating and will be ready... soonish.

So, howd you all go this week? Any tales of win or woe?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Quiche, Apr 18, 2010.