Round 7 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Quantum, May 8, 2012.

1. Quantum

Quantum New Member

So, what is everyone thinking of doing in the way of trades this week?

I will be making 2 changes this week, Horsley in for Magner and the other Goodes to either Sidebottom or Beams.

The second im still not sure about who to trade in of the 2 and im sure ill keep changing my mind all week!

Oh the joys

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Really want to get Adams and Horsley in, Adams in my midfield to get the MPP switch. So magner and shiel may be on their way out but dont think they have reached their peak price yet

3. Ratmata

Ratmata Member

No, I think they have one or two weeks of 20k+ improvement before they slow down. That could all change with Magner if he gets a decent run on the ball however.

I'm in the same boat, goodes has thrown yet another spanner in the works.

mmmmmmm

4. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

I have Smedts - seriously thinking of getting rid of him as he's had to fill in several times in my forward line and he's a major point-leaker. He's also not going to rise dramatically in price given his performances and role in that Geelong team.

5. leb17

leb17 New Member

I'm thinking of double downgrading to get adams and horsely, probably for Magner and Kennedy, although Aaron Hall could also be on the way out. I think this year you cannot afford to miss too many potentially good downgrade targets, as there may not be as many as in previous years

6. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Well i was planning on upgrading Magner & Shiel to 2 premium midfielders but my team was finally hit with the carnage and now have McEvoy & Goodes out for upto 6 weeks... So guess i probably should trade those two guys!

7. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

I 2nd that! Double Down Grade it is!

Goodes Out -------. Adams In
    Magner Out -------. Horsely In

When teams are named then we will get a clear picture but next week I can't wait to get Chappy and Goddard into my team!

8. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

<blockquote>Quote from Gonaddz on May 7, 2012, 17:46
    I 2nd that! Double Down Grade it is!

Goodes Out -------. Adams In
    Magner Out -------. Horsely In

When teams are named then we will get a clear picture but next week I can't wait to get Chappy and Goddard into my team!</blockquote>

I would do that as well, but I want the MPP switch and have no way of getting Goodes into my midfield to trade Adams in there... Supercoach can be a pain!

9. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Double downgrade deal!

Magner (keep on tagging please) -> Horsley
    Kennedy -> Adams

361k left in the cap

Next week: Morris/Ellis -> Goddard
    Giles -> Cox

It's time to start pumping out the upgrades!

Of course this all depends on the Thursday teams and really is just hypothetical jibberish. But it sure looks good on paper!

10. obleex

obleex New Member

If I want to get Horsley in and cut Goodes loose it'll leave me with only 15 trades! Argh!

11. Muppets

Muppets Member

Already cut Stanley for Adams. Stanley has peaked. Will have to look at some BE but looks like Kennedy or Magner for Horsely as well. I seem to have dodged the bullets for this weekend so can get some premiums on the park. Likely to change with the teams judging by my year. Wanted to upgrade but like the 2 rookies too much so will just build a &#36;5-600K war chest. Provided injuries go ok I'd be looking to bring in Spurr for Ellis/Morris next week too. God it would be nice for a plan to come off this year.

12. J_C

J_C Guest

Double downgrade for me this week. With the injury run so far, and my newly adopted league only focus, I might have to see if I can just cop the Goodes injury.

Stanley > Adams
    Magner (probably) > Horsley

Fingers crossed for no injuries this week, so I can do a double upgrade next week!

13. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

<blockquote>Quote from Muppets on May 7, 2012, 18:03
    Already cut Stanley for Adams. Stanley has peaked. Will have to look at some BE but looks like Kennedy or Magner for Horsely as well. I seem to have dodged the bullets for this weekend so can get some premiums on the park. Likely to change with the teams judging by my year. Wanted to upgrade but like the 2 rookies too much so will just build a &#36;5-600K war chest. Provided injuries go ok I'd be looking to bring in Spurr for Ellis/Morris next week too. God it would be nice for a plan to come off this year. </blockquote>

Has Stanley Peaked? I was thinking about that but with McEvoy out will that provide more ball time with Stanley?? Kinda got me thinking.....

(Enter stkildathunda)........

14. Pattay

Pattay New Member

At fitzy....... Trade out magner then move goodes up into mids then trade in adams in mid .... Done :)

15. traviso

traviso Active Member

Should i get rid of Clay Smith for one of Horsley or Adams or hope he'll comeback and start appreciating?

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Pattay, dont have any fwds in mid so cant do that

17. bfish

bfish New Member

Looking at Shiel to Horsley and Kennedy to Roughead, with a view to start moving towards the bye rounds.

18. Buzzboys

Buzzboys Member

@Fitzy
    If you trade Magner to Adams in the mids, you can switch Adams and Goodes and then Trade Goodes for Horsley

19. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

But I want to KEEP the MPP switch

20. Bongwater

Bongwater Guest

<blockquote>Quote from stkildathunda on May 7, 2012, 17:44
    Well i was planning on upgrading Magner & Shiel to 2 premium midfielders but my team was finally hit with the carnage and now have McEvoy & Goodes out for upto 6 weeks... So guess i probably should trade those two guys!</blockquote>

Double down grade for mine. Goddes and Kennedy out Horsley and the Bloke from GWS .... Adams I think .....will be in.

Also a question if I can to SKT will Rhys Stanley get a lot or a little more ruck time with McEvoy out ?