Round 9 Sub predictions

Discussion in 'AFL' started by badger, May 21, 2011.

1. badger

badger New Member

So who is likely to cop the vest this week?? Trying to decide who to field out of L Thompson, Lower of Duigan.
    What about Lib, v Heppel in the midfield, likely to be sub?
    Then theres the choice out of Darling, Tapscott and McKernan.

2. Smarch

Smarch Member

Worried that Higgins will be given the vest as he is named on the bench and they may want to tread softely with his return, would kill me to keep him and then have him spud it with only getting 20min game time, may have to trade to play it safe.

3. Smarch

Smarch Member

@ Badger - Lower is named in the midfield, good chance he will get some gametime on the ball so would be the safest bet for mine, this order Lower, Duigan, Thompson. Think Duigan will have some work to do down back for the Blues so he might be your next best bet as I think a bit more poised under pressure than Thompson..

In regards to heppell & Libba if you have the ability I would put Heppell down back and try to have both on the field, Heppell named in the middle and Libba on a wing so looks like they will be getting planty of time on the ball, with Watson out they may be wanting to see how heppell could handle the midfield, I'm sure he will not be there the whole game but could increase his contested possesion.

don't have Darling, wish I did as he looks to be a player and should be first choice even against a resurgent Bulldogs squad, defence may struggle against the height of the Eagles for mine.

4. weazel

weazel Member

carlton> ellard geelong> wojcinski saints> winmar melb> mckenzie pa> phillips freo> mzungu Bris> bewick nm> garlett rich>helbig ess> melksham coll> krak adel> tambling syd> parker hawks> breust wc> masten wb> moles
    all guesses prob way off but i was bored so thought i'd have a crack see if i get any right

5. Ryhmesayers

Ryhmesayers New Member

you got wojo right so far

6. weazel

weazel Member

wojo mzungu bewick garlett tambling parker breust half and half so far

7. weazel

weazel Member

masten and moles 9 out of 16 a pass just : )