Ruck Problem

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Budderus, May 31, 2012.

1. Budderus

Budderus New Member

Guys
    Need some assistance on my ruck.

I currently have Cox, Mumford, Giles & Redden.

I have serious doubts whether Mummy will be firing for the rest of the season when he returns. Also, Cox has only been scoring 100+ when Nic Nat is not playing.

Thoughts on trading Mummy for Maric... or even Cox for Maric considering his lower scoring potential with Nic Nat ruck sharing? Both Cox and Mummy are approx 600k and it looks as though Maric (currently at 560k) will push beyond 600's in coming weeks.

Cheers

2. leb17

leb17 New Member

I dont think you have much of a problem to be honest... i wish i had rucks like that. Cox and Mumford were 2 of the top 3 rucks at the start of the year, and on average i would expect they would stay top 5 or 6 with Maric, Nic Nat and Ryder getting up there. You also have the luxury of being able to downgrade Giles for a HEAP of cash when you need to.

3. Spionkop

Spionkop New Member

I had the almost the same rucks two weeks ago with Nic Nat, Giles, Mummy & Redden. I was going to downgrade Mumford a few times but due to injuries elsewhere and a lack of decent downgrades I held on. I made a gutsy (or rash) decision last week and traded Giles to Jenkins with the hope that Mummy would be back this week. My reasoning was that I'd held him for so long why trade him when he's about to come back? Given he will be a POD I think the potential reward of holding him outweighs the risk.