Rules Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Jul 27, 2018.

1. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Preaching to the choir here mate. I keep peddling the idea!
    It shouldn't matter if a change is made through trade or draft, just that a change is made. As long as each team has four (or maybe more) new faces at the start of round 1 each year, does it really matter if they bought experience or took a punt on kids?

2. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

I don't agree with this one. I'm for having all picks available for trade, all the time. The majority disagree with me, but I don't see an issue with being able to trade in / out any player or pick during the draft, as long as no team exceeds 28 players once the delistment deadline passes.
    Freedom of player exchange.

3. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Moderator

I’m with you if we are talking about being able to trade dead picks. I feel we can either trade dead picks and resuscitate later picks for uneven trades or we can’t do either, having one foot in both camps is like being a freagle, just does not make sense (see the Chewbacca defence).

4. insider

insider Moderator Staff Member

@eagle_eyed point 1: + 1
    @eagle_eyed point 2: swing vote, not fussed either way
    My own point: no trade deadlines! Abolish this stain on our great competition and let the masses trade freely

5. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

I'm all for this, as a coach we SHOULD have the freedom to make list changes as we see fit. Currently we are constrained by many restrictive rules and by bringing this small change in I feel some " FUN " will be brought back

6. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

As I said in my previous post " Freedom Freedom Freedom " bring back the fun !!!! Its your list feel free to trade away

7. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

Agreed. Put it to a vote - again.

The mandatory list changes should be available in any form - via trades or draft picks.