SC First Place multi entry

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Scupper, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Scupper

Scupper New Member

I have registered for SC again this year and have noticed my Herald Sun selected team is also on Fox sports website,(which had a different format last year with no prize) and the Courier Mail site here in QLD, if one was to be so lucky as to pull off the big one, ie needing a score of 51532pts or an average of 2342.36 would one win all three $50,000. That being that all sites use the basic scoring of the Herald Sun SC format from Champion Data. Ps i was 89000th overall last year with an average 2020.54. :D

2. Julz88

Julz88 New Member

I'm pretty sure they are all the same comp just running through the different sites. I can login through herald sun or perth now with the same details and it comes up with my same team and same leagues I am entered in. So i think you are competing against everyone is Aus, entered through any of these sites and there is only one prize of $50000 to be won.

3. spud

spud New Member

150k would be nice, but I'd settle for 50k :)
    Heck, I'd settle for $50, running low on the Scotch.

4. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

yeah its definitely all the same comp!
    but some of the different sites are offering their own prizes on top of the $50k.

I think if you registered through the SA one, then you were a chance to win an extra $5k or something, on top of the $50k

5. Scupper

Scupper New Member

Is there a definitive answer.