stats and be updated

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Lethaldons, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Hi Guys , just wondering if its just my computer or are the stats and be not updated from this week?? Want to try and work out a few things with the rookies prices??

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

There's been about 3 forums started about this and one answered in the recent comments section....i THINK that walesy's internet is stuffed so he hasn't been able to do the review/stats etc. Like he said at the start of the "review", Life without internet freaking sucks!!

3. lsco

lsco Mature age rookie

I believe Walesy has been suffering from a lack of intertubes so that may be related.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

You can bet he is busting a gut to try and get things operational again. Just have to give it some time.

With such a young family am a bit surprised he would need intertubes (insert yellow smiley thing).

5. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Yes Walsey has no internet access at the moment. Its completely out of his control and he is working his backside off to try and get it all fixed. He will have the stats and everything updated as soon as its humanly possible...

6. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

Thanks guys, didnt see the other forums, sure walsey will get it going when he can , thought he might of still been out celebrating the bombers overdue win!! Goto to admit its nice breaking teams long winning streaks, geelong this year stkilda last year, as a bombers suppoter myself i still dont forgive western bulldogs for spoiling our perfect season in 2000!!! Now as long as bombers dont bugger it up by losing this week ill be happy, as for no internet access wouldnt know what to do with myself??

7. Sainter

Sainter New Member

You bet our run in '09, not last year!!! In other words, the stats will be updated once they're updated!!!! :)

8. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Liking your signature Sainter, far more readable.

And yeah, the stats will be up some time soon.

It's playing havoc with me trying to get a Best Buys up with any sort of analysis

9. Lethaldons

Lethaldons New Member

You are right sainter it was 2009, Sorry saints have been our bunny for a while now each win blends into the other :)

10. graeme

graeme Guest

good point lethal - 2000 and the ....... dogs messed up the perfect season. No Dons supporter will ever forgive them for flooding. It still hurts thinking about it!

"as for no internet access wouldn't know what to do with myself??" well lethal that's why there is free wifi @ Maccas - no one is there for the food!

regards
    chels

11. nawtay

nawtay New Member

Hey guys in regards to things being updated, has anyone had issues with Round 7 or 9 in the leagues tracker? I think it has got confused in those rounds and reports everyone as being 'IN'