*** SuperCoach Cash Leagues ***

Discussion in 'AFL' started by paulkellyjnr, Mar 21, 2011.

1. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

Hello Bigfooty, TooSerious and YSCC,

With the lack of SuperCoach cash leagues out there this year, I have taken it upon myself to try and organise a few last minute leagues. It's much more fun having something to play for money-wise outside of the 50K. I think we can get this off the ground before lockout.

Essentially, the leagues are modelled similar to the structure of the TooSerious cash leagues from the previous years. We will have two buy-ins, $25 and $50.

The $50 cash league structure will be as follows:

1st Prize based on overall ranking after Rd.22: $500
    2nd Prize based on overall ranking after Rd.22: $100
    3rd Prize based on league grand final winner: $100

The $25 cash league structure will be as follows:

1st Prize based on overall ranking after Rd.22: $250
    2nd Prize based on overall ranking after Rd.22: $50
    3rd Prize based on league grand final winner: $50

The method of payment will be PayPal. PayPal charge fees to “deposit” and “withdraw” so there will be a $3 admin fee from each entry to cover those costs. The total prize pool is reflected in the structures above.

Posts in this thread will be considered tentative, your position is locked in once payment is received. This thread will be checked periodically, so once your expression of interest has been noted, you will be PMed the payment details, and subsequently a league code.

I will regularly update the details below to reflect the interest / payment received across the three major forums. It is probably doubtful due to being so close to round 1, but if we can get enough people to run multiple leagues, this will be attempted.

-----

EDIT: The details will continue to be updated here:

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=804679

but you can still continue to post your expression of interest in this thread, and I will update it accordingly.

-----

Mods: I understand there is a SuperCoach Leagues sub-forum, but with less than a week till lock-out, can I just ask this forum stays on the main board for a little bit of exposure.

PK

2. Magpies01

Magpies01 New Member

Hey PK, i'm interested in joining the $50.00 League, let me know the payment details and i will send the $50.00 payment via PayPal straight away. Cheers.

3. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

Hey guys,

The $50 league now has 14 expressions of interest (those saying "I'm interested" without nominating which league, their interest has been defaulted to the $50 league).

I will start to send out payment information sometime today. It will probably be after 2:00pm. If there is anyone else you would know who would like to get involved, direct them here.

PK

4. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

Hey guys,

We have actually managed to top 16 expressions of interest for the $50 cash league! I will let you know if you are within the first 16.

I will be sending out payment information shortly. This is a private league and you will only receive the league code once payment is received. If anyone joins the league without payment, they can be removed. So it should all be smooth sailing from here. Await your inbox.

For anyone still wishing to register interest, we may still be able to get a second league up and running. Or if anyone who has registered interest drops out, their position can be assumed by someone waiting to join the next league. I will keep you updated on this.

PK

5. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Magpies01 on March 22, 2011, 02:19
    Hey PK, i'm interested in joining the &#36;50.00 League, let me know the payment details and i will send the &#36;50.00 payment via PayPal straight away. Cheers.</blockquote>

Hey Magpies01,

I've struggled to work out how to send a private message. Would you mind posting an email address that I can get you on?

PK

6. Magpies01

Magpies01 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from paulkellyjnr on March 22, 2011, 15:07
    <blockquote>Quote from Magpies01 on March 22, 2011, 02:19
    Hey PK, i'm interested in joining the &#36;50.00 League, let me know the payment details and i will send the &#36;50.00 payment via PayPal straight away. Cheers.</blockquote>

Hey Magpies01,

I've struggled to work out how to send a private message. Would you mind posting an email address that I can get you on?

PK</blockquote>

Hey PK, no worries, if you are unable to send me a PM, you can contact me on my email address which is footyfanz01@hotmail.com , as soon as i recieve the details, i will send the PayPal Payment straight away. Cheers.